1. Each school has its own private workspace in ClubEFL
and students feel safe to play and learn within their own school website.
2. THE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR CAN …
- The school administrator can add classes and sections and create a virtual school in clubEFL.
- The school administrator can add students, teachers and even parents as members of clubEFL and assign them to their designated classes and learning spaces.
- The school administrator has the ability to monitor all activities of teachers and students in his school.
3. TEACHERS CAN…
- Teachers can easily create a wide variety of quizzes for their students and keep track of the results their progress.
- Teachers can easily send homework to their students with the help of a rich text editor where you can put images, video and sound, so parents and students are kept up to date!
- Teachers can instruct students to write their report or project online and correct them online. The students of the same section can read and comment on on their classmates' projects.
- Teachers can send personal messages to each student or a group message to all or any individual student.
- Teachers can have their own personal blog or participate in collaborative clubEFL blogs.
- This is just a fraction of what teachers on clubEFL can do for their students. The potentials are inexhaustible.